CurTiPot Acid-Base pH and Titration 3.2.3
Acid-base Equilibria, Ph And TitrationADVERTISEMENTS
Author : Ivano G. R. Gutz
OS : Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT ...
Curtipot acid-base ph and titration license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 22. September 2006
Updated date : 23. September 2007
Release date : 11. January 2007
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 542 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www2.iq.usp.br/docente/gutz/Curtipot_.html
CurTiPot Acid-Base pH and Titration 3.2.3 details:
A pH Calculator, a Virtual Titrator, a Real Titration Data Analyzer, a Distribution Diagram Generator - that`s CurTiPot, the all-in-one freeware to learn, teach and work with chemical equilibrium of acids, bases, salts and buffers at home, classroom, interactive "dry lab" or research laboratory. Features of this powerful suite of MS Excel spreadsheets embrace:
- pH calculation of any aqueous solution of strong and weak acids, bases, salts, buffers and mixtures of up to 7 polyprotic systems (>40 species), with activity coefficient estimation;
- Simulation and overlay of acid-base titration curves of any complexity, with or without random errors in pH and/or volume. Valuable for teaching, generation of unlimited titration exercises and evaluation of the feasibility and accuracy of new titrations.
- Analysis of pH vs. volume data from simulated and real potentiometric titration curves by two methods: i) graphical representation of curves, assisted by cubic splines interpolation and smoothing of derivative curves, for accurate evaluation of inflections (end-points); ii) determination of concentrations and refinement of pKa values by multiple nonlinear regression (based on the Solver supplement of Excel), essential for difficult titrations with undefined inflections, e.g., acid rain.
- Generation of protonation curves and distribution diagrams of equilibrium species of acids and bases at equilibrium as a function of pH or of added volume of titrant.
- Expandable database with pKa values of 250 acids and bases.
Simply unzip the curtipot_.xls file, open it with Microsoft Excel (at medium security level), activate macros and start learning, working and teaching. No install/uninstall required, all macros are removed when closing file. The software is completely free for educational and non-commercial use.
Also try CurTiPot Acid-Base pH and Titration 3.2.3 related freeware
acai berry /1051 kB/
It is now possible to purchase acai berry online in it`s raw form, as well as a acai berry 1.0
AptiStock /3184 kB/
AptiStock is the FREE stock market analysis software developed for every level o AptiStock 1.01
Battle Cars Games Pack /785 kB/
A set of three games of combat vehicles - Apocalypse Motor Racers, Alien Strike Battle Cars Games Pack 1.0
Blackberry Themes /18675 kB/
Get Instant Access to Free Blackberry Themes for All Models Blackberry Themes 2.0
Blackberry_Curve_8310_Unloacker /39 kB/
Blackberry Curve 8310 Unloacker Blackberry_Curve_8310_Unloacker 0.1
ChemToolBox /11407 kB/
ChemToolBox, the swiss army knife of the lab worker ChemToolBox 1.0.1
Cubewar2003 /66 kB/
Cubewar2003 is a 3D worms clone for two players. Cubewar2003 2.0
GoldenGem /2441 kB/
Goldengem is one of the best neural net stock market programs. GoldenGem 1.4
Newest freeware in '' category
CurTiPot Acid-Base pH and Titration freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only CurTiPot Acid-Base pH and Titration 3.2.3 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.