Develop Applications For Palm And PocketpcADVERTISEMENTS
Author : CASLSoft
OS : Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Window...
Casl license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 17. January 2006
Updated date : 28. December 2007
Release date : 28. December 2007
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 5827 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.caslsoft.com
CASL 4.3 details:
Do you have an idea for a new PDA application but not sure where to start? CASL (Compact Application Solution
Language) is an easy to use Windows Integrated Development Environment that allows you to build applications
for the PalmOSŪ, PocketPC / Windows Mobile and Windows using a single set of code. With CASL, you can
easily create applications that target multiple operating systems using a high-level programming language that will
only take a small investment of your time to learn. Even if you have never created software before, CASL can help
make your idea a reality.
To create applications in CASL, you take variables, objects, and functions to create powerful and flexible
applications. A short list of available capabilities that can include:
* Hi-Res (320x320 on the PalmOS) support for Palm and PocketPC.
* Communicate with BlueTooth serial devices using the BlueTooth library (included).
* CASLpro (Palm) Events Library that allows detection of: the Five-Way navigator (DPad), Hard Power Off/On,
Soft Power Off/On, Launch Handler (to prevent or allow application exit) and Pen Up/Down/Move.
* Full set of display objects with dynamic control of location, size, font, color, and bitmap properties.
* Full set of event functions, predefined functions, user defined function constructs, conditional branching
constructs, and conditional looping constructs.
* Indexed db files for fast random access
* Record structures bound to variables for fast read/write of db record
* Grid object with columns, which can be populated with label, textbox, button, checkbox, and dropdown objects
bound to DB fields or arrays, for easy display of scrolling data without writing any code.
* Conduit for synchronizing PDA with the desktop computer (Includes Hotsync support for PalmOS and ActiveSync
3.7-4.x support for the PocketPC / Windows Mobile ).
* Network socket access (HTTP, Telnet or TCP)
* PDA file access.
* Much more!
Also try CASL 4.3 related freeware
.NET Framework /2740 kB/
The Microsoft .NET Framework is new managed code programming model for Windows .NET Framework 3.5
Android TekTips Video Tutorials /5337 kB/
Watch and learn how to develop Android applications Android TekTips Video Tutorials 2.2
C#.NET TekTips Video Tutorials /0 kB/
Watch and learn how to develop C#.NET applications C#.NET TekTips Video Tutorials 2.2
CASL /5827 kB/
Develop applications for Palm, PocketPC and Windows CASL 4.3
CFB Pong /10 kB/
A free Palm game based on the classic 1970`s arcade table tennis game. CFB Pong 1.2
IPCheck Mobile GUI /97 kB/
Server Uptime/Downtime Monitor for PocketPC - know when a server/network is down IPCheck Mobile GUI 2.0.2407
Java TekTips Video Tutorials /1548 kB/
Watch and learn how to develop Java applications. Java TekTips Video Tutorials 2.2
MsDVR 2000 /989 kB/
Easy-to-use Digital VCR. Watch TV shows anytime, anywhere with PocketPC/laptop. MsDVR 2000 1.1.214h
Newest freeware in '' category
CASL freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only CASL 4.3 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.