Bitcomet 0.81 P2p File-sharing FreewareADVERTISEMENTS
Author : BitComet
OS : Win95/98/Mil,WinNT,Win2000/X...
Bitcomet license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 11. January 2006
Release date : 9. January 2006
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 2590 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://bitcomet.com/
BitComet 0.81 details:
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
- Clean and free, without any adware or spyware. ( Please note: Spybot may misreport "Comet Cursor" )
- Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
- Multiple simultaneous downloads, ability to select download files in one torrent and set file priority.
- Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
- Intelligent Connection Optimize, Auto Optimization for different connections, runs well using all default settings.
- Intelligent Rate Control, optimize the upload distribution in order to get the max download rate.
- Intelligent Disk Cache, decrease the potential damage to the hard disk when high-speed downloading (>500KB/s) by decrease the read / write frequency, extra memory usage is the cost.
- Intelligent Disk Allocating, no long-time disk allocation, also decrease the disk fragment to almost zero.
- Intelligent Hash Scan, no time-consuming scanning when seeding / resume.
- Firewall and NAT Traversal, users behind differect NAT can now connect to each other (new in v0.55)
- Compatiable with Windows XP SP2 TCP/IP restriction (new in v0.55)
- Ability to block IP temporarily or permanently, compatiable with eMule ipfilter.dat.
- Ability to chat with other downloaders ( disabled by default )
- Using only one TCP listening port.
- Auto config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows XP
- Auto config port mapping in router (UPnP support is required in router, Windows XP is required).
- Support Multi-tracker, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker
Also try BitComet 0.81 related freeware
BitComet /2598 kB/
a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. BitComet 0.64
BitComet Acceleration Patch /9633 kB/
BitComet Acceleration Patch is an effective plug-in for BitComet P2P BitComet Acceleration Patch 5.6.8
BitComet Acceleration Tool /9672 kB/
BitComet Acceleration Tool is a new add-on for BitComet BitComet Acceleration Tool 3.8.0
BitComet Download Speedup /865 kB/
BitComet Download Speedup is a Freeware plugin for a BitTorrent network client BitComet Download Speedup 1.0
BitComet Download Thruster /12448 kB/
BitComet Download Thruster is the best solution for fast downloads with BitComet BitComet Download Thruster 3.1.0
BitComet EZ Booster /12391 kB/
Bitcomet-Ez-Booster is an add-on acting as a truly download speed propeller. BitComet EZ Booster 2.6.0
BitComet Mp3 /7279 kB/
BitComet Mp3 is a powerful P2P file sharing tool. BitComet Mp3 2.2.0
Bitcomet Speeder /2618 kB/
Bitcomet Speeder is a new advanced add-on to a file sharing client Bitcomet Bitcomet Speeder 1.0
Newest freeware in 'Network & Internet' category
Secure Hunter NetstatWrapper Tool
Secure Hunter NetstatWrapper Tool run netstat command using Secure Hunter UI.
Advanced Port Scanner
Advanced Port Scanner is een snel en gratis softwareprogramma voor het scannen v
Anti Surveillance Project
Prevent monitoring and browse the web anonymous.
Flexihub, a tool to access remotely USB devices over network
Flexihub for Linux enables remote access to USB devices over network.
KOPLAYER apk download
KOPLAYER APK Install is a permanent free and Ad-free utility for your PC.
BitComet freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only BitComet 0.81 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.