EControl Syntax Editor 2.50
Text Unicode Editor With Syntax HighlightingADVERTISEMENTS
Author : EControl Ltd.
OS : Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,...
Econtrol syntax editor license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 23. August 2005
Updated date : 28. June 2008
Release date : 2. June 2008
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 952 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.econtrol.ru
EControl Syntax Editor 2.50 details:
Powerful text editor with syntax highlighting.
This editor is built using EControl Syntax Editor SDK.
The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Lexer uses standard VCL resource streaming and stores itself in DFM text format.
- Delphi 2007 like editor;
- Fast loading huge files (several megabytes).
- Localized: English, Russian, German;
- Split screen;
- Customizable text folding;
- Customizable text structure tree view;
- Customizable keymapping;
- 100% customizable lexer (syntactical analyzer). Comfortable visual lexer editor;
- Nested lexers highlighting.Combining several lexers in one using "Sub Lexer" rules;
- Code templates;
- Spell checking;
- Print/ print preview;
- Powerful search/replace (regular expressions, search all ...);
- Incremental search;
- Export in HTML/RTF with syntax highlighting;
- Copy selection to clipboard in RTF;
- Block staples (hierarchical text representation);
- User ranges allows custom lexer independent highlighting and text folding;
- Stack-based markers like in CodeRush;
- Unlimited bookmarks;
- Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations;
- Right margin, persistent blocks, keep caret in text and numerous other options;
- Highlighting styles can use any font;
- Text region borders;
- Hiding parts of the text using Hidden attribute of the style;
- Multilevel style merging;
- Dynamical highlighting depended on caret position. Highlights valid blocks (for example, current procedure, brackets, "begin" ... "end" blocks ...);
- Line highlighting;
- Text partition by means of line separators like in Visual Basic IDE;
- Hyperlink highlighting
- Custom formatting
Default Lexer Library contains lexers for file types (over 30): C++, Pascal, Basic, SQL, Delphi Resources, HTML & XML, Style sheets, Ini files, Help Contents, Assembler, PHP...
Also try EControl Syntax Editor 2.50 related freeware
Caditor /1570 kB/
Caditor is a portable and open source text editor designed for use on a portable Caditor 2.02
EmEditor Free /1294 kB/
EmEditor is a free text editor for Windows that fully supports Unicode. EmEditor Free 6.00.2
EmEditor Text Editor Free /1282 kB/
EmEditor is a free text editor for Windows that fully supports Unicode. EmEditor Text Editor Free 6.00.4
GridinSoft Notepad /892 kB/
Text editor with highlighting more than 50 formats of files! (C/C++, ASP, PHP, . GridinSoft Notepad Lite
HTML Notepad /437 kB/
NaviCoder Editor for Windows - The best and easy to use free source co /4362 kB/
NaviCoder Editor is a professional source code editor for Windows and is useful NaviCoder Editor for Windows - The best and easy to use free source co 2.0.0
Peter`s XML editor /1466 kB/
XML editor with treeview and source code editor Peter`s XML editor 1.1
PSPad editor /3525 kB/
PSPad editor is a programmers editor supporting multiple syntax highlighting. PSPad editor 188.8.131.527
Newest freeware in '' category
EControl Syntax Editor freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only EControl Syntax Editor 2.50 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.