Build Your Own Body @Home 5.0
Get Fit,lose Weight W/your Pda/handheldADVERTISEMENTS
Author : Lexabean, LLC
OS : Handheld/Mobile Other,iPod,i...
Build your own body @home license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 17. January 2010
Release date : 14. June 2009
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 937 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.MobileFitnessSoftware.com
Build Your Own Body @Home 5.0 details:
Nominated Best Health & Fitness Software 2007 & 2008 by SmartPhone & Pocket PC Magazine! Also rated 3 out of 4 stars by Fitness Magazine! This kind of recognition means only one thing - this software product is all you need to get fit and lose weight!
Includes many workouts created by Certified Personal Trainers; USDA Food Database w/7000+ entries and over 700 exercise videos. Comes with many reports and a free desktop application.
Includes a Fitness Testing component designed to be easy to use, portable and comprehensive. Fully supported on your PDA/Handheld, desktop PC and through the Internet means you can update and access fitness test results anywhere, anytime. Features include:
1) Support for 35+ Fitness Tests including Speed & Agility tests; Anthropometric Measures; Strength, Power & Endurance tests; Cardiovascular tests; Skin Fold Measurements; Flexibility Tests and more.
2) Automatic comparisons to established Fitness Test Norms. Norms are based on extensive population studies.
3) Enter & track fitness test results on your Pocket PC PDA/Handheld, Palm PDA/handheld , desktop or online (through the Internet).
4) Track progress using summary reports, graphs & detailed reports.
5) Support for Metric (KMs, KGs, etc) and American (Miles, Pounds, etc) units of measure.
6) Extensive documentation is available for your PDA/Handheld and desktop PC explaining exactly how to perform each test.
7) Fully integrated with all of the other features that come with Build Your Clients Body (BYCB) for fitness professionals and Build Your Own Body (BYOB) for individuals.
8) Fitness professionals (BYCB users) can enter and view fitness test results for all of their clients.
9) Clients and individuals (BYOB users) can enter and view their own fitness test results.
Use on your Palm, Pocket PC, Windows Desktop PC or through the Internet.
Also try Build Your Own Body @Home 5.0 related freeware
AskHealthyLife Helper /464 kB/
Provides Highly Targeted Personal Healthy Life Online Resources. AskHealthyLife Helper v1.0
Easy BMI Calculator /166 kB/
The BMI Calculator healps calculate your BMI so you can set your fitness goals. Easy BMI Calculator 1.0
Exercise Diary /6003 kB/
Exercise Diary fitness software accurately records and reports your workouts. Exercise Diary 3.1.0
FitBook Figure Line Alfa /42917 kB/
FitBook is mark of a book deal with sport sphere and fitness- Wellness Book.. FitBook Figure Line Alfa 1.2
Free Exchange Health Monitor /1910 kB/
Free Exchange Health Monitor monitors MS Exchange 2010,2007 and 2003 servers Free Exchange Health Monitor 2.0
Free SharePoint Health Monitor Tool /2249 kB/
Monitors SharePoint 2010 and 2007 Server, Monitor IIS servers Free SharePoint Health Monitor Tool 1.0
Health Club Fitness Center Gyms /1586 kB/
This is a health club, fitness center, gyms, weight loss, personal trainer tool Health Club Fitness Center Gyms 1000.1
Health-And-Fitness-Calculator /229 kB/
Fun, free health calculator for Body Mass Index and related conditions Health-And-Fitness-Calculator 1.00
Newest freeware in '' category
Build Your Own Body @Home freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only Build Your Own Body @Home 5.0 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.