Seccia 0.1 Is A Development Software.ADVERTISEMENTS
Author : Sylvain Seccia
OS : WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vi...
Seccia license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 17. December 2008
Release date : 17. December 2008
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 6000 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.seccia.org
Seccia 0.1 details:
Seccia is a development software with a new powerful object-oriented programming assisted.
- A full Object-Oriented Programming with Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Two modes: assisted programming for novices and a multi-tab auto-complete editor with syntax coloring and checking.
- A completely new architecture, liberated from the tyranny of MFCs. Everything is being rewritten from the ground up.
- Much more powerful integrated objects (e.g. a Relational Database object, network and web enabled).
- Alpha transparency in all its glory: true transparency, unlimited irregular windows. An integrated graphics engine unparalleled amongst our competitors.
- 3D integration with DirectX.
- C++ and above all Seccia extensions, which become objects in their own right.
Also try Seccia 0.1 related freeware
C# School Ebook /3274 kB/
Freely available 330 page ebook giving a full introduction to programming in C# C# School Ebook 1.0
ChScite /1891 kB/
ChScTE IDE is a Ch IDE to edit and run C, Ch and C++ programs. ChScite 1.03
db4o for .NET /341 kB/
db4o (database for objects) is the open source object database, native to .NET. db4o for .NET 5.0
Eclipse /140000 kB/
An open development platform comprised of extensible frameworks Eclipse 126.96.36.199
flyaga blog /61 kB/
chinese articles about software,php,wordpress blog and mysql development flyaga blog 1.0
Jabaco /4540 kB/
Jabaco is a simple object-oriented programming language with a BASIC-like syntax Jabaco 1.4.0
Logic Builder SDK /2588 kB/
Logic Builder SDK - State Engine Logic Builder SDK 1.0
Python /10200 kB/
A dynamic object-oriented programming language. Python 2.5
Newest freeware in '' category
Seccia freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only Seccia 0.1 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.