QtWeb Internet Browser 1.2
Qtweb Is Compact And Secure Internet BrowserADVERTISEMENTS
Author : QtWeb.net
OS : WinXP,Windows2000,Windows200...
Qtweb internet browser license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 4. December 2008
Updated date : 6. December 2008
Release date : 2. December 2008
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 4451 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.qtweb.net
QtWeb Internet Browser 1.2 details:
QtWeb is a compact and secure web browser with some unique UI and privacy features. QtWeb is an open source project based on Nokia`s Qt framework (former Trolltech) and Apple`s WebKit rendering engine.
- Limited Windows environment (Windows booting and running from CD / DVD / USB Flash - WinPE, BartPE).
- Portable scenarios (minimum dependencies, can be run directly from CD or USB, with no installation is required).
- Strong Privacy required (no traces of browsing to be left while browsing or on the local machine after browser has been reset).
- Clean browsing environment (all toolbars, including navigation bar, can be turned off or moved outside the main browsing window).
- Multimedia machines (no keybord, simple and convenient mouse navigation and all major functions easy access).
Customizable User Interface
- Change Application Style on the fly, and see how the program and websites look under different versions of Windows and Unix environment.
- Move Navigation Bar and Bookmarks Bar anywhere within a mainframe, or even undock and place them on the Desktop.
- Tabbed browsing by default. User Interface can be switched to non-tabbed.
Privacy and Security features
- Turn on Private Browsing mode to avoid leaving traces of browsing, even UserAgent which is being sent to the web server is masked
- Full Reset feature - clears all caches and restores all local settings to the state just after installation, as it was never run on the machine
- Supported SSL to access secure sites. Certificate information and certification path can be displayed
Lightweight, fast and portable browser
- Size of executable is 10MB only, no additional DLLs and other configuration files required
- In most cases you just need one file - QtWeb.exe, that can be copied and run even from USB or CD/DVD
- Can be run in limited Windows environment (Win PE), like Active@ Boot Disk, or BartPE running from CD/DVD/USB
Also try QtWeb Internet Browser 1.2 related freeware
A+ Web Privacy Service /300 kB/
A+ Web Privacy Service is an Online Service that hides your IP address A+ Web Privacy Service 2.1
Cerberus Privacy Protector /739 kB/
CPP is a secure and easy program to clean activity and history traces. Cerberus Privacy Protector 1.7
CoffeeCup Privacy Cleaner /2829 kB/
Stop Websites and People from tracking your every Internet move. CoffeeCup Privacy Cleaner 2.0
Comodo Chromium Secure /49372 kB/
Enjoy a faster, more stable and safer internet with Comodo Chromium Secure, free Comodo Chromium Secure 188.8.131.52
Firefox - Mozilla /5900 kB/
The award-winning Web browser that protects you from viruses, spyware, pop-ups Firefox - Mozilla 35
IE Privacy Keeper /1025 kB/
Securely cleans up all traces of your Internet activity IE Privacy Keeper 2.7
Iron Privacy Folder /510 kB/
Iron Privacy Folder allows to secure folder privacy in few clicks. Iron Privacy Folder 184.108.40.206
Keeping Your Secrets Secret: SDS /2986 kB/
Keeping Your Secrets Secret: Seecrets Delivery Services Keeping Your Secrets Secret: SDS 1.2
Newest freeware in 'Network & Internet' category
Secure Hunter NetstatWrapper Tool
Secure Hunter NetstatWrapper Tool run netstat command using Secure Hunter UI.
Advanced Port Scanner
Advanced Port Scanner is een snel en gratis softwareprogramma voor het scannen v
Anti Surveillance Project
Prevent monitoring and browse the web anonymous.
Flexihub, a tool to access remotely USB devices over network
Flexihub for Linux enables remote access to USB devices over network.
KOPLAYER apk download
KOPLAYER APK Install is a permanent free and Ad-free utility for your PC.
QtWeb Internet Browser freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only QtWeb Internet Browser 1.2 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.