Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter 1.7
Conversion From Mov And Qt To Avi Or MpegADVERTISEMENTS
Author : Jacek Pazera
OS : Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,W...
Pazera free mov to avi converter license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 21. August 2008
Updated date : 12. May 2014
Release date : 13. May 2014
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 7878 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.pazera-software.com/
Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter 1.7 details:
Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter is a free program that converts QuickTime videos (MOV, QT) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
To display MOV video without the need to install additional codecs from Apple, you need to convert that file into more common format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the CONVERT button.
The most important features:
* Converting MOV files and QT to AVI or MPG.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MOV files: H.261, H.263, H.264, AAC, MP3 etc.
* Supported video codecs: H.264 (x264), XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV.
* Supported audio codecs: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
* The ability to deinterlace video.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, etc.
Also try Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter 1.7 related freeware
A Simple Unit Converter /1066 kB/
A customizable Program to convert Units, Converts Many Imperial Units to Metric A Simple Unit Converter 0.9.9.00
Bat To Exe Converter /3765 kB/
Bat To Exe Converter converts BAT (.bat) script files to the EXE (.exe) format Bat To Exe Converter 2.1.5
Breaktru Quick Conversion /4961 kB/
Easily converts several units of length, weight and capacity measures. Breaktru Quick Conversion 9.8.0
EOL Converter /406 kB/
Convert text file line endings to Windows(CRLF), Unix(LF) or Mac(CR) format EOL Converter 1.0.0
FixMP3 /1647 kB/
FixMP3 converts a directory of sound files into MP3 that play in your DVD. FixMP3 1.0
Free MOV 2 AVI /4291 kB/
Free MOV 2 AVI is a freeware program that converts Quicktime (MOV) to AVI. Free MOV 2 AVI 1.0
Outlook Repair Free /1909 kB/
Utility Outlook Repair Free recover damaged mailboxes, analyze ost and pst files Outlook Repair Free 1.0
PDF To JPG /2193 kB/
Convert PDF to JPG, TIF, BMP, PNG and GIF formats PDF To JPG 2.0
Newest freeware in 'Video' category
Video File Converter
Program for converting any video files in various formats.
Free DRM Removal
Free DRM Removal is an easy to use drm removal software for windows.
Security Camera Analyzer Light
Make a clear image from several blurred image.
Free DRM Removal for Mac
Free DRM Removal is an easy to use drm removal software for Mac.
Free Mac Android Data Recovery
Free software to recover lost or deleted data from Android devices on Mac OS X
Free Video Editor
Free Video Editor is an easy to use video editing software for windows.
Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter 1.7 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.