DISGCL, DISLIN Graphics Command Language 4.4
Disgcl, Dislin Graphics Command Language 4.4ADVERTISEMENTS
Author : MPI fuer Sonnensystemforschung
OS : Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT ...
Disgcl, dislin graphics command language license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 10. November 2005
Release date : 14. August 2005
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 4760 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.mps.mpg.de
DISGCL, DISLIN Graphics Command Language 4.4 details:
The program DISGCL is an interpreter based on the data plotting library DISLIN. DISLIN statements can be written to a script file and then be executed with DISGCL, or can be entered in an interactive mode. Similar to programming languages, high-level language elements are available in DISGCL such as variables, operators, expressions, array operations, loops, if and switch statements, user-defined functions and I/O routines.
DISGCL can display graphic information on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X11 and Windows API. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, WMF, PNG and TIFF. DISGCL contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different alphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
Also try DISGCL, DISLIN Graphics Command Language 4.4 related freeware
Algebrus /1826 kB/
Scientific calculator, 2D-3D graph plotter, equation solver, unit converter, ... Algebrus 2.2
ChScite /1891 kB/
ChScTE IDE is a Ch IDE to edit and run C, Ch and C++ programs. ChScite 1.03
Daolite for .NET /1033 kB/
Make the creation and usage of Data Access Objects as easy as ABC Daolite for .NET 1.12
DISGCL PostScript Manual /395 kB/
DISGCL is an interpreter based on the data plotting library DISLIN. DISGCL PostScript Manual 4.4
DISLIN for ActiveState Perl 5.8 /4691 kB/
DISLIN is a high-level scientific data plotting library DISLIN for ActiveState Perl 5.8 8.4
DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5 /5161 kB/
DISLIN is a high-level scientific data plotting library DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5 8.4
DISLIN for Cygwin /6836 kB/
DISLIN is a high-level scientific data plotting library DISLIN for Cygwin 8.4
DISLIN for GNU G95 Compiler /4872 kB/
DISLIN is a high-level scientific data plotting library DISLIN for GNU G95 Compiler 8.4
Newest freeware in '' category
DISGCL, DISLIN Graphics Command Language freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only DISGCL, DISLIN Graphics Command Language 4.4 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.