DISLIN for ActiveState Perl 5.8 8.4
Dislin Is A High-level Data Plotting LibraryADVERTISEMENTS
Author : MPI fuer Sonnensystemforschung
OS : Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,...
Dislin for activestate perl 5.8 license : Freeware (Price: free)
Added date : 10. November 2005
Release date : 14. August 2005
Download page : Get it Here!
Download Size : 4691 kBytes
Publisher URL: http://www.mps.mpg.de
DISLIN for ActiveState Perl 5.8 8.4 details:
DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, Prescribe, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
Also try DISLIN for ActiveState Perl 5.8 8.4 related freeware
Algebrus /1826 kB/
Scientific calculator, 2D-3D graph plotter, equation solver, unit converter, ... Algebrus 2.2
BytesRoad.NetSuit Library /622 kB/
Free network library for .NET platform (open source, written in C#). BytesRoad.NetSuit Library 2.0
ChemToolBox /11407 kB/
ChemToolBox, the swiss army knife of the lab worker ChemToolBox 1.0.1
Chu Rescue /4813 kB/
Chu Rescue is an interesting puzzle game for free. Chu Rescue 1.0
Compact Calculator - CompactCalc /1953 kB/
CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows Compact Calculator - CompactCalc 4.2
DISGCL PostScript Manual /395 kB/
DISGCL is an interpreter based on the data plotting library DISLIN. DISGCL PostScript Manual 4.4
DISGCL, DISLIN Graphics Command Language /4760 kB/
DISGCL is an interpreter based on the data plotting library DISLIN. DISGCL, DISLIN Graphics Command Language 4.4
DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5 /5161 kB/
DISLIN is a high-level scientific data plotting library DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5 8.4
Newest freeware in '' category
DISLIN for ActiveState Perl 5.8 freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available free of charge, as opposed to shareware where the user is required to pay. The only DISLIN for ActiveState Perl 5.8 8.4 criterion for being classified as "freeware" is that the software must be made available at no cost.